The Site is primarily dedicated to providing information to support its membership and the Association programs. As a result, much of our Site is restricted to access by NYSA Members only, who can identify themselves via the Site Logon function.
However, we are pleased to offer the general public the following information:
- About NYSA
- General background information about our Association
- Board of Directors
- Our current Board of Directors is elected from amongst the membership with terms beginning each Calendar Year
- We publish a Calendar of upcoming events related to the Association
- A collection of Frequently Asked Questions about the NYSA, it's policies and procedures
- Field Locations
- For those trying to locate one of the fields in our area that we schedule matches at, a summary of the Playing Locations (fields) that our teams use is available on the site (as well as the abilty to obtain a map to get there from wherever you are)
- We operate a physical office to coordinate NYSA activities, which is open during specific operating hours
- Ref Evaluation
- Complete an Evaluation of a Referee at a Match that you observed
- Basic information about registering to play within the NYSA, fees associated with Association participation, etc.
- Select Programs
- Basic information about the NYSA's Select programs and the general goals of the program
- A list of the Terms and definitions associated with them that we use on the Site
If you cannot find the information that you are looking for in this public area of our Site, contact the NYSA Office via Email at Office@NorthshoreSoccer.org.